At LIM, we specialize in providing sleeping nights, waking nights and, 24 hours live in care services to service users at an affordable price.
Waking night care is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain from domiciliary home care providers who struggle to find staffconsistently prepared to provide this service for the funds available.
At Lim Independent and Community Care Services, we can provide waking Nights or a live-in care service where most of the care worker's active hours take place at night.
One-to-one nightly care from one of our fully trained carers means someone is there to assist with toilet breaks, assist with medication or moving position in bed.
This is as simple as traditional live-in care where most care is provided during the day.
Benefits Of Over Night Care:
- It can assist where there is a need for a waking nights service.
- Use of Medication at a specific time.
- Someone on hand for those living with progressive conditions such as dementia.
- Peace of mind for your family knowing someone is on-hand
- Assisting with toilet breaks