Our staff training in Manual Handling, Emergency First Aid, Infection Control, Food Hygiene and Health & Safety.
In addition, all Care Workers will have either already attained or be in the process of attaining an Care certificates II in Health and Social Care.
What we expect from our carers
Our aim is to provide personal care assistants and nurses whose experience and qualifications match our clients’ needs. They are expected to assist clients in numerous duties.
These may include;
- Assisting with aspects of personal care.
- Assisting with mobility needs and encouraging independence.
- Shopping, cooking, washing, ironing and other light household duties.
- Providing companionship.
- Enabling a relative or friend to take time off.
- Escorting or driving clients to leisure pursuits, work or appointments.
Each household is unique, with individual needs. The carer's responsibilities are individually set out.
Every care management recognises that it is one of their key responsibilities to ensure that Care Workers arrive at their assignments in time and to ensure that a manager is on call 24 hours a day in case of emergencies and enquiries.