LIM INDEPENDENT LIVING & COMMUNITY CARE SERVICES prides themselves on providing well-trained and motivated professional carer support. Staff members have extensive training opportunities and study to NVQ levels 2, 3 and 4
Lim undertake a wide variety of care work and can offer carer assistance with :
- Washing, bathing and showering
- Getting up and going to bed
- Changing bed linen
- Using the toilet and maintenance of continence
- Assistance with moving and transfers
- Help during the night
- Support to carers
- Assistance with the prompting of prescribed medicines
- Preparing meals and washing up
- Shopping and running errands
- Domestic and household tasks
- Sitting service
To help you maintain your independence we can provide a qualified carer who will accompany you out on shopping trips, visits to meet friends, or simply as a safeguard during the day in case anything unforeseen should happen. Our visits can be arranged at times to suit you and can be anything from a few hours, to a full day.
Financial Care and Correspondence
Assistance with Budget Planning, Correspondence, Collection of Pension / Benefits, Use Of Telephone and paying Bills.
Preparation of Breakfast, Preparation of hot meals, Preparation of Light Meals / Snacks, Preparation of Drinks, Menu Planning, Managing Food Hygiene and Assistance with Nutrition.
Helping you with your weekly shop, reading labels, unpacking etc.
Help to take/transport you to a local club, or church group, for example.
Help walking and feeding your pets and even settling them at night.
We will make you comfortable and tuck you in for the night, making sure your property is secured so you can have a restful night’s sleep.
We can also provide a comprehensive short-term package to people who need 24 hour care, perhaps after a hospital admission or an illness or their main carer has a holiday or break.
Furthermore, following a hospital admission our care team can support and enable the client to regain confidence. We will arrange for a carer to visit either for 24 hours or daily for large parts of the day and night as required. During our care provision, staff will be working with the client to help them regain as much independence as possible whilst giving them time to convalesce. The carer will stay for pre arranged blocks of time to carry out day to day tasks including helping with personal care, household chores and even helping with transport to hospital or GP appointments or social events (coffee mornings etc)
We encourage the independence of our clients, and respect their dignity, confidentiality and freedom of choice at all times.
We offer you highly competitive, fair and affordable rates.
You will receive complete honesty and openness at all times.
Help and support in your own home
Lim is a domiciliary care agency, dedicated to delivering the highest standards of professional domiciliary care to those in needs and who choose to continue living in there own home.
Why Trust Us?
Your comfort and safety is our number one priority;
- We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (and equivalent bodies in Scotland and Wales) and comply with all professional guidelines.
- All care workers delivering personal care are screened and checked (via a 3-day training and induction course and Criminal Records Bureau check) before providing care in your home.
- Our comprehensive quality assurance process and complaints procedure gives you clear guidelines to follow if you are unhappy with the care you are receiving.